21 million watch Paul Potts
Below is the entire article by newswale.co.uk (short article)
Former Port Talbot phone salesman Paul Potts has had more than 21 million views on YouTube, it was announced today.
The US website TwinCities.com today recommends Paul's album One Chance as a good one for St Valentine's Day.
But it cruelly adds:
"There's an awful lot of crying involved in the story of one Paul Potts, a stocky British mobile phone salesman with awful teeth and crushing self-doubt who also happens to be a crowd-pleasing operatic tenor.
"His initial audition on Simon Cowell's Britain's Got Talent quickly ascended to the ranks of YouTube fame.
"To certain audiences - including, most likely, your mom - this is the musical equivalent of heroin."
Active forum topics
- Paul Potts to headline Parkinson’s UK charity Christmas Concert
- Paul Potts prepares for benefit gig (New Zealand)
- Singing for Canterbury
- Potts puts own spin on film tunes
- (Vid) Germans ring in 2011 with a bang
- Paul Potts Subway Flash Opera
- Disability charity boosted by Treat from singing star
- Cinema Paradiso Tracklist
- Paul Potts' Career "Will Go On" without Simon Cowell
- Paul Potts First performance of track from 'Cinema Paradiso'
- Paul Potts dropped by record label
- Paul Potts Viaja al "Paradiso" en su Nuevo Álbum
- New Album In Autumn
- Paul Potts movie axed
- PAUL POTTS IS NICKED
- Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts walks for Haiti earthquake charity
- Your Review: Paul Potts, Edinburgh Playhouse
- Paul Potts on success: ‘I still pinch myself when I wake up’
- ITV bosses 'plan popstar opera show'