Month of July , 2007
It's here, July 30, 2007.
Amazon is shipping out Paul Potts CD (One Chance).
Some of us have already received them. (July 31st).
The top ten albums in UK - July 23 2007
1. (-) Paul Potts: 'One Chance'
2. (1) The Enemy: 'We'll Live And Die In These Towns'
3. (3) Traveling Wilburys: 'Collection'
4. (13) Mika: 'Life In Cartoon Motion'
5. (17) Timbaland: 'Shock Value'
6. (6) Nelly Furtado: 'Loose'
7. (-) Kings of Leon: 'Because Of The Times'
8. (14) Amy Winehouse: 'Back To Black'
9. (8) Take That: 'Never Forget: The Ultimate Collection'
10. (11) Arctic Monkeys: 'Favourite Worst Nightmare'
Oh my God.. this is what I saw at 1:00am in front of our apartment building.
It was 1 am Sunday morning.
click for complete article
Excerpt from article
Paul Potts is storming to the top of the charts with his debut album, One Chance, which was only released on Monday but is already outselling the rest of the top ten LPs together.
Gennaro Contaldo of record shop chain HMV said: "He is well on course to sell over 100,000 copies this week.
"Traditionally this type of album would be released around Mother's Day or Christmas aimed at the gift market, but Paul has obviously built up a big enough following from TV without that kind of marketing.
Paul Potts supposedly opened a blog account at http://paulpotts.welshblogs.co.uk/. He posted his first entry on July 11, 2007. Then he added two more entries on 12th and 13th.
I was very excited about this, but I also had a doubt.
Paul Potts CD will be released July 30, 2007.
This is something I expected
It seemed normal to me.
How can one produce massive amount of CDs in one month?
I didn't see that happening.
2 months is still too fast.
I totally understand that there is a delay
Go Simon Go~~!!
Paul Potts Official Websites are released
I love the fact that he didn't buy some of the expensive domain name from domain squatters.
I hope this will clear the air once and for all. There are many fake official websites out there.
I submitted a comment to his blog. There must be thousands of commends to be screened.
** Thank you, Lily, for this information **
Paul Potts concert schedule is out.
Since this information will not last long, I had to copy & paste information below.
The official link is here, but this link will not work once the event is over. Click Here
|Mon, 21 Jan 2008,
|Corn Exchange Cambridge,
|Tue, 22 Jan 2008,
|Nottingham Royal Centre,
|Wed, 23 Jan 2008,
|Harrogate International Centre,
|Fri, 25 Jan 2008,
|Aberdeen Music Hall,
|Sat, 26 Jan 2008,
|SECC Clyde Auditorium,
|Sun, 27 Jan 2008,
|Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre,
|Tue, 29 Jan 2008,
|Newcastle City Hall,
Newcastle Upon Tyne
|Wed, 30 Jan 2008,
|Sheffield City Hall,
|Sat, 2 Feb 2008,
|Bridgewater Hall Manchester,
|Sun, 3 Feb 2008,
|Empire Theatre Liverpool,
|Tue, 5 Feb 2008,
|Wed, 6 Feb 2008,
|New Theatre Oxford,
|Fri, 8 Feb 2008,
|Sat, 9 Feb 2008,
|Mon, 11 Feb 2008,
|Tue, 12 Feb 2008,
|Symphony Hall Birmingham,
|Fri, 15 Feb 2008,
|Victoria Hall - Stoke-on-Trent,
|Sat, 16 Feb 2008,
|Regent Theatre Ipswich,
This is what happened with the price on Paul Potts debut CD, 'One Chance'. (below is purely my guess).
First, nobody really didn't know how how much the CD was going to cost. Amazon had no idea if Paul Potts will sign US distribution deal or not. But online companies had to compete and take pre-orders.
So, they started to take pre-orders at price as high as $48.50. AND they promised to give us lower price if the price came down.
CD price went down to about $30.00.
Then Paul Potts signed an international deal, including the US, on July 5. That's when Amazon lowered their price way down to $16.98.
Now I no longer recommend the fans to "wait until the price drops". Still, I believe you can pick up CDs at BestBuy or Wal*mart at $10.00 each. You may have to wait a few weeks.
Remember, buying CD at sales price doesn't make you a bad fan.
At the same time, it's worth of paying double get the CD sooner.
Just buy the CD (now or later)
We must show the strength as fans.
Keep Paul Potts engine running~!!
Paul Potts' album cover is out.
Just like I imagined, it's the picture of him in extreme angle.
NOT smiling. he he...
Active forum topics
- Paul Potts to headline Parkinson’s UK charity Christmas Concert
- Paul Potts prepares for benefit gig (New Zealand)
- Singing for Canterbury
- Potts puts own spin on film tunes
- (Vid) Germans ring in 2011 with a bang
- Paul Potts Subway Flash Opera
- Disability charity boosted by Treat from singing star
- Cinema Paradiso Tracklist
- Paul Potts' Career "Will Go On" without Simon Cowell
- Paul Potts First performance of track from 'Cinema Paradiso'
- Paul Potts dropped by record label
- Paul Potts Viaja al "Paradiso" en su Nuevo Álbum
- New Album In Autumn
- Paul Potts movie axed
- PAUL POTTS IS NICKED
- Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts walks for Haiti earthquake charity
- Your Review: Paul Potts, Edinburgh Playhouse
- Paul Potts on success: ‘I still pinch myself when I wake up’
- ITV bosses 'plan popstar opera show'