Paul Potts: 'People seem to like what I do - I just love singing"
Click for a complete Paul Potts Article from thisisshouthwales.co.uk
On the eve of his first Australian tour, tenor Paul Potts says he is still surprised that his singing can bring tears to his audience's eyes - in a good way.
The Port Talbot singer, whose operatic arias won him the first series of ITV's Britain's Got Talent show last year, is making his second trip to Australia in 12 months after travelling to promote his debut album One Chance last year.
This time he will be performing a full tour with venues across the country expected to sell out.
And the talent show singer may have made a mint from his singing, but he is travelling light with only his wife Julie-Ann and tour manager for company. And the former car phone salesman knows just how lucky he is to be doing what he loves.
"A lot of people seem to like what I do," he said.
Active forum topics
- Paul Potts to headline Parkinson’s UK charity Christmas Concert
- Paul Potts prepares for benefit gig (New Zealand)
- Singing for Canterbury
- Potts puts own spin on film tunes
- (Vid) Germans ring in 2011 with a bang
- Paul Potts Subway Flash Opera
- Disability charity boosted by Treat from singing star
- Cinema Paradiso Tracklist
- Paul Potts' Career "Will Go On" without Simon Cowell
- Paul Potts First performance of track from 'Cinema Paradiso'
- Paul Potts dropped by record label
- Paul Potts Viaja al "Paradiso" en su Nuevo Álbum
- New Album In Autumn
- Paul Potts movie axed
- PAUL POTTS IS NICKED
- Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts walks for Haiti earthquake charity
- Your Review: Paul Potts, Edinburgh Playhouse
- Paul Potts on success: ‘I still pinch myself when I wake up’
- ITV bosses 'plan popstar opera show'