Paramount developing tenor's tale - Movie is coming
Click here for a complete Paul Potts Article from Variety.com
Paramount Pictures will develop a feature film based on the unlikely overnight success story of Paul Potts, the wannabe tenor who sold cell phones until he won ITV's "Britain's Got Talent" in 2007.
Simon Cowell, who created the show and as a judge was stunned by Potts' prowess, will produce the film with Relevant Entertainment's Michael Menchel and Steve Whitney.
Studio acquired life rights from Potts, who quickly recorded a debut album, "One Chance," that sold 3 million copies. He also is headlining 65 concert dates in 13 countries.
Active forum topics
- Paul Potts to headline Parkinson’s UK charity Christmas Concert
- Paul Potts prepares for benefit gig (New Zealand)
- Singing for Canterbury
- Potts puts own spin on film tunes
- (Vid) Germans ring in 2011 with a bang
- Paul Potts Subway Flash Opera
- Disability charity boosted by Treat from singing star
- Cinema Paradiso Tracklist
- Paul Potts' Career "Will Go On" without Simon Cowell
- Paul Potts First performance of track from 'Cinema Paradiso'
- Paul Potts dropped by record label
- Paul Potts Viaja al "Paradiso" en su Nuevo Álbum
- New Album In Autumn
- Paul Potts movie axed
- PAUL POTTS IS NICKED
- Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts walks for Haiti earthquake charity
- Your Review: Paul Potts, Edinburgh Playhouse
- Paul Potts on success: ‘I still pinch myself when I wake up’
- ITV bosses 'plan popstar opera show'