Paul Potts tours Australia
Click for a complete Paul Potts article by couriermail.com.au
PAUL Potts opens his mouth and people cry. The mobile phone salesman has only to wrap his tonsils around Puccini and grown men and women go weak at the knees.
Even those who have only seen Potts, perform on YouTube get a bit misty-eyed. "When Paul sang Time to Say Goodbye, I wept," one blogger admits.
"The voice gave me goosebumps," writes another. "I was in tears."
But ask the man who sang his way to fame on a British TV talent quest to explain his emotive power and he draws a blank.
"A lot of people seem to love what I do," the 37-year-old singer says on the eve of an Australian tour.
How, then, does it feel to have that power?
"Like I say, I just love being able to sing."
Active forum topics
- Paul Potts to headline Parkinson’s UK charity Christmas Concert
- Paul Potts prepares for benefit gig (New Zealand)
- Singing for Canterbury
- Potts puts own spin on film tunes
- (Vid) Germans ring in 2011 with a bang
- Paul Potts Subway Flash Opera
- Disability charity boosted by Treat from singing star
- Cinema Paradiso Tracklist
- Paul Potts' Career "Will Go On" without Simon Cowell
- Paul Potts First performance of track from 'Cinema Paradiso'
- Paul Potts dropped by record label
- Paul Potts Viaja al "Paradiso" en su Nuevo Álbum
- New Album In Autumn
- Paul Potts movie axed
- PAUL POTTS IS NICKED
- Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts walks for Haiti earthquake charity
- Your Review: Paul Potts, Edinburgh Playhouse
- Paul Potts on success: ‘I still pinch myself when I wake up’
- ITV bosses 'plan popstar opera show'